Music

Thursday 12 December 2013

FAREWELL

Assalamualaikum, Hi there !

Okay, about post kali ini, i would like to share something about my hostel life in SBPI Sabak Bernam or known as "INTERSABER".
p/s : INTERSABER

Yes, finally, my school life was end ! haha :D but, it did'nt mean that my study is also end too.. okay, seriously, honestly, it's a pretty sad as i've to end up my study in INTERSABER.. rasa macam sekejap jeh, oh ye, aku masuk sekolah ni time aku form 4.. hmm.. though that, in these two years, I had learnt a lot things from this school..
p/s : Bilik LK
okay, ni pulak, bilik LK, tempat dimana, kitorang belajar melukis pelbagai jenis bentuk lukisan yang aneh2 belaka tapi cool dengan cikgu Ismail :D ingat lagi, kalau ada exam LK jeh, confirm aku akan habiskan masa study LK kat sini.. sentimental gila :D .. Cikgu Ismail, thanks for everything <3
okay, about friendship, love, teachers, and so on.. but, in this march, 2014, i'll come back for my SPM result.. nervous gila kot bila difikirkan.. hope so that my result is in flyin' colour :DD , yeah, really hope so.
okay, about friendship, aku nak berterima kasih gila to all my classmate.. you guys are really cool! the bestest classmate that i've met ever.. seriously :D
p/s : 5 Syakirah

okay, ni pulak my bestie :D love you guys.. <3 and this picture was captured at Sunway Lagoon :DD

From left : Syazwan , Syafiq, me, Luqman
seriously, kitorang memang enjoy gila kat sini :D hopefully, our friendship will never end :DD

Besides, tak lupa juga pada Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Lumpur or known as T.I.K.L
p/s : T.I.K.L
even, tak sampai satahun aku bersekolah kat sini, banyak benda yang aku belajar.. bitter sweet life here :DD

p/s : Shalihin, Ikram, Iman
Okay, this pulak, my bestie sepanjang aku di t.i.k.l .. thanks guys :D
korang pun best jugak <3 even tak sampai setahun aku kenal korang, but, korang still in my memory :D
Okay, thats all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment